Clay Shirky spoke at a round table today about creating long term groups that build something over time that don’t involve incorporation.
Make sure to watch all my other videos from Web 2.0 Expo plus my post â€œCool and not-so-cool from Web 2.0 Expo 2008â€³ and â€œThe Worst Product Demonstration Iâ€™ve Ever Seen.â€
- VIDEO: Web 2.0 Expo 2008: Dave Mathews on social networking through email?
- VIDEO: Web 2.0 Expo 2008: Sam Lawrence breaks his leg from Twittering
- VIDEO: Web 2.0 Expo 2008 – Matt Cutts on exploiting the Web's loopholes
- VIDEO: Web 2.0 Expo 2008: Dan Farber of CNET about Web 2.0 reaching middle age
- VIDEO: Web 2.0 Expo 2008: John Furrier and Ross Mayfield