What is the “Be the Voice” podcast? Interviews with individuals developing thought leadership for themselves and their organization to drive business growth.
Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes
Subscribe to the Be the Voice blog
Here are some of the highlights from my interview with Chris Heuer and Peter Hirshberg:
- A company with all its employees blogging and talking with customers is more powerful than its sales force.
- It’s important to give employees great work experiences, because they live in social networks and they will communicate that to others.
- “Tofu” are PR-crafted messages to bloggers that are targeted correctly, but have no basis for a relationship.
- Blogger relations is like a cocktail party: listen first and find a commonality to begin a relationship.
- You have to share the ideals and beliefs and what your audience cares about.
Read the entire article and listen to my interview with Chris Heuer and Peter Hirshberg [20:51m].
Check out other episodes of the “Be the Voice” podcast.