What is the “Be the Voice” podcast? Interviews with individuals developing thought leadership for themselves and their organization to drive business growth.
Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes
Subscribe to the Be the Voice blog
- Charlene Li leaves Forrester to break out an independent though leader and consultant in the area of emerging technologies.
- Business communications have changed. Even if you try to hide problems, they will eventually be discovered and blow up in your face.
- Social media should not be treated like an advertising campaign. It’s a conversation. And conversations are open ended.
- If you don’t give your audience what they need and want, it doesn’t matter how great a voice you have, they won’t come and listen to you.
Read the entire article and listen to my interview with Charlene Li [28:53m].
Check out other episodes of the “Be the Voice” podcast.
- Is enterprise collaboration an oxymoron? – Be the Voice podcast
- Even the best description of your product can't beat a demonstration of your product – Be the Voice podcast
- Build your audience by sharing their ideals and beliefs – Be the Voice podcast
- Great podcast…and it's not mine. :)
- My podcast listening lineup