TechCrunch Disrupt Hackathon: Tips for Faster Coding
Here’s one of the videos I produced at the 2012 TechCrunch Disrupt hackathon where I was reporting for New Relic. Original post can be found on the New Relic blog.
If you’re going to compete in a hackathon, you’ll need to be able to code fast. You only have 24 hours, and don’t expect to be consistently productive for that entire time. At the 2012 TechCrunch Disrupt Hackathon we asked competitors what tricks and techniques they use to speed up the development process. Here’s their advice. Feel free to use the tips in a hackathon or in your every day coding.
Creative Commons photo attribution to hackNY.
- My five favorite videos from TechCrunch Disrupt
- Confessions of an 80x Hackathon Contender
- Apply Hackathon-Style Creativity and Productivity to Your Business
- YouTube goes after TechCrunch. Congdon on ABC News.
- Have you ever bought a product you wish you’d tested first?