I spoke with Karen Appleton VP of Business Development of Box, the file storage utility. Appleton is also an advisor for the Forum of Women Entrepreneurs and Executives and she just had a session back in Palo Alto, CA that covered many of the similar issues we’ve been discussing for the past couple of days here at Enterprise 2.0. And those issues have been around social networking for business. The two big questions of why and how? She had some answers. Watch.
Make sure you check out the summary of all coverage from the Enterprise 2.0 Conference 2008 in Boston.
This post is cross-posted from the Enterprise 2.0 Blog.
- Enterprise 2.0 Conf: Making sense of the endless options for enterprise social networking
- Enterprise 2.0 Conf: Developing business rationales for an enterprise 2.0 strategy
- VIDEO: Enterprise 2.0 Conf: Enterprise 2.0 inspired CoreMedia to reignite communications and write a book
- Enterprise 2.0 Conf: What blogging brings to business
- Enterprise 2.0 Conf: Creating a socialization plan for deploying social media in the Enterprise