This whole week I was at TechCrunch Disrupt reporting from the event for Yammer. At the end of the second day, Yammer threw a party and I asked attendees if they were ever witness to or guilty of an inappropriate use of electronic communications in the office. I got some rather funny answers. Watch.
And in other completely unrelated news…Enter Yammer’s “Workplace Communications Horror Story!” Sweepstakes for a chance to win a free iPad. Deadline is October 15th, 2010.
- Outsourcing admissions at Singularity University ignites pockets of innovation
- VIDEO: Enterprise 2.0 Conf: Enterprise 2.0 inspired CoreMedia to reignite communications and write a book
- Windows 7 launch party video: Is Microsoft trying to be funny?
- New communications tools doesn't give you the right to be rude
- VIDEO: Office 2.0: Dave Burleigh on low level VC investing