Here’s a video I produced at the RSA Conference while reporting for Tripwire.
On the first night of the RSA Conference, I asked attendees what they thought is the most over-hyped issue in security. A few people didn’t say “the cloud.”
Watch the video. It’s funny.
Stock photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
- VIDEO: Computer security tips for you and your business
- Symantec creates a Catch-22 for Microsoft claiming its security behavior is a "conflict of interest."
- Why video surveillance has little to do with security and everything to do with our obsession with voyeurism.
- Cranky on RSA, web introverts, and Jimi Hendrix?
- Bush's expansive memory threatens the National Security Archive