Here’s some coverage from the 2013 RSA Conference where I was reporting for the Tripwire blog, State of Security.
Will security professionals divulge their password if you just walk up to them with a camera and a microphone and ask them? Last year at the RSA Conference I tried this technique and got varied results (Watch “Hey…What’s Your Password”).
It appeared that last year’s video got around. Most people were ready for me and had their guard up, but not everybody. Watch this year’s video to see how I desperately try to persuade security gurus to give me their password.
Stock photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
- What Happens When You Ask Security Pros for Their Password?
- VIDEO: Computer security tips for you and your business
- What’s the most over-hyped issue in security? (Hint: it’s white and fluffy)
- Symantec creates a Catch-22 for Microsoft claiming its security behavior is a "conflict of interest."
- Why video surveillance has little to do with security and everything to do with our obsession with voyeurism.