Do you feel that most conference sessions are boring beyond belief? Are you a conference producer, a moderator on panels, a panelist, or a conference attendee that listens to far too many poorly planned conference sessions? If any of those are true, you’ll want to register to download and read my article “More Schmooze, Less Snooze: How to Deliver “The Most Talked About” Conference Session” here:
The article offers advice to moderators, panelists, and even attendees on how to deliver and participate in a buzz worthy conference session.
Such tips include:
- Don’t let the panel talk about themselves
- Your first question should be the title of the session
- Open the floor immediately to questions
- Don’t close with the prediction question
- Ask the audience the question you and your business can solve
- Give examples from your own experience
- The audience needs to be told why they need to talk to you after the session
- Approach speakers before the panel
- Speak up if the panel is off topic
- Don’t attend the keynote
This is just a sampling of some of the advice. Please read the “how to” article on the Spark Media Solutions site or just register to download a copy of the article for free here:
I’d love to hear if you have any additional tips.
cc photo credit to The Cable Show.