I returned last week to Green 960 to give a wrap up of last week’s Web 2.0 Expo. Host John Scott and I talk about the differences between Web 1.0, 2.0, and even 3.0, plus we discuss the worst product demonstration I’ve ever seen.
Download the broadcast.
- Web 2.0 Expo 2008 summary (videos and posts)
- VIDEO: Web 2.0 Expo 2008: Welcome to the Blogtropol.us lounge
- VIDEO: Web 2.0 Expo 2008: $2100 worth of Pleos
- VIDEO: Web 2.0 Expo 2008: Rafe Needleman on finding Web 2.0 services that people will pay for
- VIDEO: Web 2.0 Expo 2008: Dan Farber of CNET about Web 2.0 reaching middle age