I was fortunate enough once again to appear on this week’s episode of Bob Knorpp’s (@BobKnorpp) The BeanCast (@thebeancast). Joining me on the show as panelists were Jeffrey Dachis (@jeffdachis), CEO, The Dachis Group, and Lynette Young (@lynetteradio), Consultant, Purple Stripe Productions.
Listen to the full show (Time: 1:02). It’s pretty entertaining. We really go at it.
- How ad agencies are having a very difficult time differentiating themselves or in actuality they’re not even trying.
- Do purpose-driven ad campaigns provide any product benefit or are they just insensitive ways to market?
- Only few people are making a living on YouTube.
- Facebook and Twitter are not driving any new TV viewers.
- Is Twitter conversation valid research?
Creative Commons photo attribution to Thomas Hawk.