I know you’re not supposed to swear at your customers, but there are tons of times you really want to, right? At the Dreamforce 2013 conference in San Francisco, where I was reporting for Get Satisfaction, I asked attendees, “When is the best time to swear at your customers?” Watch their answers. I’m sure you’ll be amused.
- I guess suing your customers doesn't work to bring in new customers
- AT&T exposes another 19,000 customers. Berkeley students online sensitivity training. Free Google books. Download YouTube to Video iPod.
- Why Now is the Best Time to Be a Developer
- Giving up on IM and going to quasi-real-time communications
- Google finally sued BIG TIME for copyright infringement. March Madness Web 2.0.