During the final sessions of the Techonomy conference, moderator David Kirkpatrick conversed with Reid Hoffman, Founder of LinkedIn and Sean Parker of the Founders Fund, Founding President, Facebook.
Parker talked about Facebook Causes and why he’s obsessed with live video and why Facebook invested in Chatroulette.
- Cranky Geeks: Email is dead and what do users of Facebook know about Facebook
- Nicholas Negroponte on the latest success of One Laptop per Child
- Facebook privacy isssues – Interview on CBS-Channel 5 in San Francisco
- Facebook: The dialogue of my friends' and colleagues' lives
- Wired’s Kevin Kelly on “What Technology Wants”