Back in April of this year I was invited by Wharton School and the Institute of the Future to conduct a series of interviews with some really smart people about what will be possible “After Broadband.” How would we be able to conduct our lives and business in ultimate hyperconnectivity?
Leslie Salmon-Zhu, a graphic recorder, created a series of large format image notes of the conversations that happened during this one day workshop.
I conducted a total of twenty 10-minute long interviews with these super smart people and learned a ton. They’re all excellent and available to watch, but here’s a small sampling of a few of my favorites.
- In a Post PC World, Hackability is the Future of Programming
- The theories of the future of Yahoo!
- I Want Your Expertise on the Future of Recruiting
- Diebold can’t get dumber. Future of YouTube and Google, and the futility of suing video sharing sites.
- Facebook, Google, and the future of real-time search